PROCESS to Open Your Account
(A) Unless otherwise agreed to by QQFund.com, by default, the client account to be managed by QQFund.com in order to invest in QQFund.com Alpha Beta Program must be carried by Interactive Brokers LLC (www.InteractiveBrokers.com) (hereinafter, in any case and all cases, collectively referred to as “Client FCM”) (i.e., the carrying futures broker).
(B) Unless otherwise agreed to by QQFund.com, by default, such client account must be either
(hereinafter, in any case and all cases, collectively referred to as “Client Account”).
(C) Contact Interactive Brokers LLC (www.InteractiveBrokers.com):
your account number on the SUBJECT line so that your email will be linked with your account automatically.
(D) Unless otherwise agreed to by QQFund.com, by default, Client must follow STEP 1 to STEP 5 below.
2. The type of account supported by Interactive Brokers LLC (www.InteractiveBrokers.com):
3. For retirement IRA account, Interactive Brokers LLC (www.InteractiveBrokers.com) supports:
· Traditional IRA
· Traditional IRA (Rollover)
· Traditional IRA (Inherited)
· Roth IRA
· Roth IRA (Inherited)
· Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) IRA.
4. Client may rollover funds from qualified retirement plan (such as
· 457 Plan,
· Pension/PSP Plan,
· Money Purchase Plan, etc.) or another IRA account carried by other financial institution to the IRA accounts (see above) carried by Interactive Brokers LLC (www.InteractiveBrokers.com).
5. Client can be any of below:
· Natural Person (United States Person)
· Natural Person (NON-United States Person)
· NON-Natural Person (United States Person)
· NON-Natural Person (NON-United States Person)
· Qualified Eligible Person (QEP)
6. Client must use one of the following options to complete PART 1/2/3/4/5/6 (ALL 26 pages (from page 41 to 66)) ((see below) which are contained in the above Disclosure Document). After that, Client must email PART 1/2/3/4/5/6 (ALL 26 pages (from page 41 to 66)) back to QQFund.com (info@QQFund.com).
7. After PART 1/2/3/4/5/6 (ALL 26 pages (from page 41 to 66)) is received and accepted by QQFund.com, Client will be notified (through email) by QQFund.com.
8. AFTER receiving such acceptance notification from QQFund.com, Client must use option (a) or option (b) below to link the Client Account with QQFund.com’s Master Account so that QQFund.com can start managing the Client Account for Client. Furthermore, Client must make sure that both the type of the Client Account and the account title of the Client Account are identical to that specified in the PART 1/2/3/4/5/6 (ALL 26 pages (from page 41 to 66)).
(a) The Client Account is an EXISTING account (which has already been opened by the Client FCM) --- In this option, Client must login the Client Account to request to link the Client Account with QQFund.com’s Master Account. The account title and The account number of QQFund.com’s Master Account will be privately provided (through email) by QQFund.com to Client. (See: How do I move my current Interactive Brokers LLC account underneath an advisor account? https://ibkr.info/article/134))
(b) The Client Account is a NEW account (which will be opened by the Client FCM in the future) --- In this option, QQFund.com will contact Interactive Brokers LLC (www.InteractiveBrokers.com) which will send Client an INVITATION EMAIL (Subject Title: Advisor Client Invitation). Client must open such email and follow the instructions contained in such email to start opening the Client Account with the Client FCM. By doing so, Client will link the Client Account with QQFund.com’s Master Account automatically.
9. Proof of Client’s identity and date of birth & Proof of Client’s address: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/accounts/individuals/whatyouneed_protrack.php
10. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT: Configure the Trading Permissions ONLY for FUTURES.
(a) Trading permissions specify the products Client can trade and where Client can trade them. (See: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/software/am3/am/settings/tradingpermissions.htm.)
(b) Trading permission requirements (liquid net worth/income minimums/age).
(c) Client SHALL request the trading permission ONLY for FUTURES (for all countries). Client SHALL configure the Client Account to be a “FUTURES account” (which can ONLY trade FUTURES (for all countries) and CANNOT trade (establish new positions for) anything else (such as stock, mutual fund, etc.)). Client is a “paying FUTURES client”.
(d) Client SHALL NOT request the trading permission for anything else (such as stock, bond, option, mutual fund, currency conversion, nextshare, etc.). Client SHALL NOT configure the Client Account to be a “SECURITY account” (which can trade stock, bond, option, mutual fund, etc.). Client is NOT a “paying SECURITIES client”.
11. To meet the above requirements, Client goes to www.InteractiveBrokers.com to log into the Client Account. After login, if necessary/possible, in the account portal, click Settings, click Account Settings and click the gear icon next to the words Trading Experience and Permissions, the following Trading Experience and Permissions will be displayed automatically:
12. Client must delete (untick) ALL trading permission requests for ALL countries (such as stocks, bonds, options, futures options, single stock futures, mutual funds, currency conversions, nextshares, etc.).
13. However, Client must add (tick) Futures (for all countries) trading permission request.
14. After the above are configured correctly, Client shall SUBMIT the trading permission request.
15. During the above SUBMISSION process, if Client sees ERROR message “The advisor has reached the limit on number of fee based accounts for securities”, Client shall go back to above to delete (untick) Stocks (United States) trading permission request and RE-SUBMIT the trading permission request again.
16. Client must set the base currency of the Client Account to USD (United States Dollar). https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/software/am/am/manageaccount/basecurrency.htm.
17. How to transfer IRA fund? https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/software/am/am/manageaccount/ira_transfer_methods.htm
18. How to use ACATS (Automated Customer Account Transfer Service) to transfer ALL or PARTIAL of your assets from a third-party broker to your account with Interactive Brokers LLC? https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/software/am3/am/funding/acatstransfers.htm
19. How to initiate ACH (Automated Clearing House) transfers? https://ibkr.info/node/567
20. How to deposit funds via BANK WIRE TRANSFER? https://ibkr.info/article/834
21. How to mail CHECK to Interactive Brokers LLC? https://ibkr.info/article/2183
Copyright © 2008 – 2021 QQFund.com LLC. All Rights Reserved.