Address: 941 Byron Court, Naperville, Illinois 60540, USA
Tel: +1 (630) 708-8997
Investment Program 1
For Investment Program 1, QQFund.com, at its sole discretion without any restrictions or limitations whatsoever, may dynamically use any variation, combination and/or integration of ALPHA asset allocations (to generate long-term ALPHA) and BETA asset allocations (to catch long-term BETA) to trade the regulated exchange traded futures contracts mainly related to U.S. Stock Index & U.S. Treasury currently.
For Investment Program 1, QQFund.com predominantly focuses on proactive risk management methods through the dynamic use of the above asset allocation methods.
For Investment Program 1, despite everything described above, QQFund.com, at its sole discretion without any restrictions or limitations whatsoever, may use any asset allocation method, any risk management method, any leverage and any trading frequency to trade any regulated exchange traded futures contracts worldwide.
1. Currently, both Interactive Brokers LLC (www.InteractiveBrokers.com) and QQFund.com may normally allow Client to open the Client Account with $0 USD initial deposit. Client may take this opportunity to familiar with the Client Account without deposit any fund into the Client Account first.
2. Currently, the balance of the Client Account must greater than X before any new positions may be established by QQFund.com for the Client Account. Currently, X is normally set to approximately $10,000 USD by QQFund.com. X will be adjusted dynamically (per the Client Account and/or per Investment Program 1) by QQFund.com at its sole discretion without any restrictions or limitations whatsoever and without notifying Client in advance.
3. Currently, QQFund.com prefers that Client initially deposits $100,000 USD or MORE into the Client Account. QQFund.com believes that, as a rule of thumb, normally, the more deposited, the easier for QQFund.com to manage the Client Account for Client.
QQFund.com LLC (Advisor)
QQFund.com LLC was founded on July 17, 2008. It is a greater Chicago area, Illinois State, USA based fund management firm. It has been registered with U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) as a Commodity Trading Advisor (CTA) and has been a member firm of National Futures Association (NFA) since July 24, 2008 to the present.
Mr. Kuen-Yih Hwang (Principal)
Mr. Kuen-Yih Hwang is the sole founder, owner, CIO and CEO of QQFund.com LLC. He has been registered with U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) as an associated person and has become an associate member of National Futures Association (NFA) since July 24, 2008 to the present. He has become the sole principal of QQFund.com since July 23, 2008 to the present.
Mr. Hwang is responsible for the daily operation of QQFund.com. He performs research, design and development on the proprietary Qualitative/Quantitative Fund Management Methodology and Qualitative/Quantitative Portfolio Realization Process which are both significantly influenced by the concepts of “the ultra-large-scale-real-time-fault-tolerant systematic software research, design and development related methodology/process” he was involved with while he worked for AT&T Bell Laboratories in USA. Bell Laboratories has approximately 14 Nobel Prize Laureates in physics and chemistry.
Mr. Hwang has been officially granted approximately 11 patents by United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).
Interactive Brokers LLC
(Futures Commission Merchant (FCM))
Interactive Brokers LLC (www.InteractiveBrokers.com) is registered with CFTC as a Futures Commission Merchant (FCM) (i.e., a futures broker). It is a member firm of NFA. For more details on its most recent registration and membership status, Client shall contact CFTC/NFA and Interactive Brokers LLC (www.InteractiveBrokers.com) directly.
Unless otherwise agreed to by QQFund.com, by default, Client must open the Client Account with Interactive Brokers LLC (www.InteractiveBrokers.com) (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Client FCM”) (i.e., the carrying broker).
Open a Client Account
1. Unless otherwise agreed to by QQFund.com, to invest in Investment Program 1, by default, Client shall follow the instructions below STEP-BY-STEP.
2. Client shall download the following most recent Disclosure Document furnished by QQFund.com:
3. Unless otherwise agreed to by QQFund.com, by default, Client must open a NEW client account (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Client Account”). (See below.)
4. Unless otherwise agreed to by QQFund.com, by default, Client must open the Client Account with Interactive Brokers LLC (www.InteractiveBrokers.com) (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Client FCM”) (i.e., the carrying broker). (See below.)
5. Unless otherwise agreed to by QQFund.com, by default, Client must contact QQFund.com directly and Client can NOT use any introducing broker to introduce the Client Account to QQFund.com.
6. Client shall return PART 1/2/3/4 (ALL of 18 pages (from page 35 to 52)) (see below) (which are contained in the Disclosure Document) back to QQFund.com.
7. Client shall use one of the following options to send PART 1/2/3/4 (ALL of 18 pages (from page 35 to 52)) back to QQFund.com:
· E-copy (the default & preferred option): Client may use Adobe Reader or other tools to electronically fill them & sign them (without printing & scanning) or Client may print them, fill them, sign them and scan them into a PDF file. After that, Client returns them back to QQFund.com (using the email address below).
· Paper-copy: Alternatively, Client may print them, fill them, sign them (without scanning) and return them (paper-copy) back to QQFund.com (using the civic address below).
8. If PART 1/2/3/4 (ALL of 18 pages (from page 35 to 52)) are accepted by QQFund.com, QQFund.com will contact Interactive Brokers LLC (www.InteractiveBrokers.com) to send Client an INVITATION EMAIL (Subject Title: Advisor Client Invitation).
9. Client shall follow the instructions on such email to open a NEW client account.
10. Client shall follow the process as specified in the Fund Additions section of the Advisory Agreement to directly add funds into the Client Account.
11. Client shall NOT send Client’s funds for investment to anyone else including (but are not limited to) QQFund.com, its principal, its employees, any introducer, any introducing broker or any referrer.
12. Client can open the following client account:
· IRA account
· Individual account
· Joint account
· Organization account
· Trust account
13. Client can be any of the following:
· U.S. person (natural person)
· U.S. person (NON-natural person)
· NON-U.S. person (natural person)
· NON-U.S. person (NON-natural person)
· Qualified Eligible Person (“QEP”)
By accessing other web sites through links provided by QQFund.com, you agree that any opinions or recommendations expressed are solely those of the independent providers and are not the opinions or recommendations of QQFund.com. The information directly/indirectly contained in such web sites has been prepared by third parties. Such information should not be considered either a recommendation by QQFund.com or a solicitation of any offer to purchase or sell any securities/futures/products/services. Neither QQFund.com nor any information provider guarantees that the information accessible is accurate, complete or timely, nor are any warranties made to you regarding any results from using the information. By accessing or using the information, you agree to the terms of this agreement.
QQFund.com believes that the awards (or rankings or news or etc.) listed below are not based on the entire population of CTAs/CPOs and only CTAs/CPOs who choose to submit their performance are included in the various lists.
1. Most Outstanding Quantitative Fund Manager 2016 (the AI Excellence Awards, 2016)
http://www.QQFund.com/en/award_AIE_2016.pdf (Acquisition International)
2. Best Quantitative Fund Manager 2016 - Illinois
http://www.investor-review.com/2016-qqfund-com-llc (Investor Review)
3. 2016 Hedge Fund Performance Award
4. USA Best Financials Strategy Award
http://www.corporatelivewire.com/Awards/GlobalFunds2016/flipviewerxpress.html (Global Fund Awards 2016)
(password: gfunds2016. Search for QQFund.com in page 35)
5. The Most Innovative Financial Strategy 2016 – QQFund.com Investment Program 1
http://www.acquisition-intl.com/2016-qqfund-com (Acquisition International)
6. The Best Fund Management Firm - Illinois
http://www.acquisition-intl.com/2015-qqfund-com-llc-best-fund-management-firm-illinois (Acquisition International)
7. The Best Financials Strategy - QQFund.com Investment Program 1
http://wealthandfinance-intl.com/qqfund-com-llc. (Wealth & Finance International)
8. Leading Quantitative Fund Manager of the Year - the USA in the Wealth & Finance 2018 Finest in Funds Awards (Wealth & Finance International)
9. The Best Financials Strategy (nominated only)
CTA Intelligence US Performance Awards 2014 (CTA Intelligence)
10. Modern Trader (Futures Magazine): QQFund.com was featured in Futures Magazine (Trends are Back by Daniel P. Collins):
11. Preqin: The 2015 Preqin Global Hedge Fund Report - Top Performing Funds
http://www.QQFund.com/en/Preqin_Top_Performing_Fund_2014.pdf (QQFund.com Investment Program 1 is listed in "CTAs - Net Returns of Top Performing Funds in 2014".)
12. Preqin: PREQIN SPECIAL REPORT: TOP PERFORMING HEDGE FUNDS IN 2017 http://www.QQFund.com/en/Preqin_Top_Performing_Fund_2017.pdf (QQFund.com Investment Program 1 is listed as Net Returns of Top Performing CTAs in 2017.)
13. Barclay Hedge: Top 10 Stock Index Traders: Past 12 Months, Past 36 Months
14. Barclay Hedge: Top 10 Systematic Traders: Past 12 Months, Past 36 Months
15. Autumn Gold: Systematic Traders: Top Ten CTAs Ranked by Annualized Compounded Return (1, 3 and 5 years)
16. Autumn Gold: Trend Followers: Top Ten CTAs Ranked by Annualized Compounded Return (1, 3 and 5 years)
17. Autumn Gold: 7 Year Risk Adjusted CTA Statistics Ranked by Compound ROR
18. CTA Intelligence: Manager Performance Rankings: https://hfm.global/ctaintelligence/manager-performance-rankings
19. Moringstar and Barron CTA ranking: http://www.barrons.com/public/page/9_0210-commoditytradersadvisorsperformance_dec-commoditytradersadvisorsperformance.html
20. Naperville Award Program Honors the Achievement:
21. Preqin awards.
22. Barclay Hedge and IASG:
If you have any question, please contact us:
Copyright © 2008 – 2019 QQFund.com. All Rights Reserved.